Stage 1. Planning
Every project is different, there is no one size fits all solution. Based on the project and client needs, we'll put together a unique project plan, from the very beginning we'll work with you to define your vision, and identify a course to success.
Our goal is to minimize stress and maximize efficiency. So we don't simply plan for the best case scenario, we prepare an honest and comprehensive evaluation. The result is a plan that is thoughtful, meaningful, and realistic
- • Client Vision Identified
- • Onsite meeting & evaluation
- • Project feasibility tested
- • Design & Budget development
- • Construction schedule development
- • Construction agreement authorized
Stage 2. Getting the job done.
We will set up a construction office on site. There we have everything we need to stay in touch and manage your project.
You'll never wonder what your budget and schedule is. And you'll always know where to turn with questions throughout the process.
- • Project Orientation Meeting
- • Onsite management & leadership
- • Utilization of Prestige craftsman and preferred trade contractors
- • Weekly construction meetings
- • Thorough information management
- • Constant commitment to client communication
- • Timely & transparent invoicing
- • Thoughtful Project Close out
- • Client operation walkthrough
- • Client manual presentation
Stage 3. Proactive Follow-Ups and Long Term Care
We're a family owned & run company, and relationships are at the heart of everything we do.
- • Review warranties
- • Proactive, ongoing professional service & maintenance
Or Call to Schedule a Free Estimate! (509) 393-3210